Wednesday, May 6, 2015

2

In china, when we graduate from the hight school, we must take a nationwide  range test to decided which college we will take based on our points. On that day , all the hight school students who will graduate will take the test and compete with each other. That one of more improtant times in our life, because if we want to go some college, we must get the point they required. I felt a real stress as other students at that time. I felt very nervous the day before the test. I did't konw whether I could achieve my goal. Before the test, the hight school always took some big test to imitate the real test. So we can estimate our levels of academic record. We did't konw if we can performance as usual , it is one section source of the stress. The other source is form our parents and raletives. Although they always said:“Do not worry, just try you best, do not think about the result." But we do not want them feel disappoint. So I was insomnia, I try to seek some way to fall asleep, but I failed. Anyway the tset was not bad.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing that your parents supported you and it turned out well. The stress is no fun.

    ReplyDelete